Well done, yes I can see the difference. Brilliant idea using the yellow squares. Things take time, just think of those you now don't have to do. Sending you a hug.
Looks great M-A yep I can see progress... I want to do this quilt too one day, but am thinking of a one Colour maybe two Colour one... Red? Pink? Not sure.. CW's of course
Hi Mary-Anne, I have a Dear Jane on my "to-do" list. Slowly collecting some fabrics in muted Moda tones, but was thinking of doing a bright batik one at same time - not sure where my head was at with that thought, but my line of thought was...if I make one, I may not want to make a second one later, so if I made two at same time that would solve my problem. What do you reckon? I just looked at your photos - great work. Yes less yellow - which is a good idea I think. How long has it taken you to get this far? Are they all hand made or machine or combo? Kim Engadine
You've made great progress! The tide of yellow is gradually being driven back...
ReplyDeleteWell done, yes I can see the difference. Brilliant idea using the yellow squares. Things take time, just think of those you now don't have to do. Sending you a hug.
ReplyDeleteI can see the difference! Good on you. And looking through the rest of the page on your blog, you've had a few more finishes. Very industrious of you.
ReplyDeleteKelly from Quambatook
Definitely a difference. Well done. I admire anyone doing DJ because it’s certainly not on my bucket list.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Lorraine at the beach at Toogoom Qld
Looks great M-A yep I can see progress... I want to do this quilt too one day, but am thinking of a one Colour maybe two Colour one... Red? Pink? Not sure.. CW's of course
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! Make the most of the summer holidays I say! And I love your colours choices. So nice!
ReplyDeleteHi Mary-Anne,
ReplyDeleteI have a Dear Jane on my "to-do" list. Slowly collecting some fabrics in muted Moda tones, but was thinking of doing a bright batik one at same time - not sure where my head was at with that thought, but my line of thought was...if I make one, I may not want to make a second one later, so if I made two at same time that would solve my problem. What do you reckon?
I just looked at your photos - great work. Yes less yellow - which is a good idea I think.
How long has it taken you to get this far? Are they all hand made or machine or combo?
Kim
Engadine