Sunday, December 20, 2009

First (proper) day of the holidays, and yes. more photos

I don't ever feel the holidays start until Monday - even though I will be going back to finish off a few things later today I am beginning to feel that I am "ON HOLIDAYS!!" Hooray!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me, or left a comment - I always had a diary when I was a child (I remember writing a note to Santa when I was very young asking for a "dairy", and he answered that "the cows wouldn't fit into my stocking, would a diary do?"), so I am kind of reliving those days through this blog.

Some photos from a trip in Oct 2008. A dream come true.



The sign says it all, really.



The lull before the storm.





Halloween - how cute are they?
More photos later, I have a car full of Christmas hampers to deliver before I do anything else today. Thanks to the Salvos - the work they do is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos Mary-anne. My parents always said that travel is the best form of education. Hope 2010 is full of more travels, Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete