
No, not me, but my husband, enjoyed a holiday in Fiji last week. He likes to scuba dive so every so often he takes off for a diving holiday. This year he stayed at a resort on the main island and caught the "worker's boat' each day to the outer islands. He stayed on an island each day, diving
and relaxing before catching the boat "home" each night.

He like to take photographs, and has three cameras "just in case' one fails him. He is getting better with his photography, but tells me he needs to go away more often to improve his technique!

Sometimes I go on these holidays with him, but as I am flying away myself on Sunday we decided that, this time, I would stay home and look after the cat!

After seeing the photos, I am beginning to regret that decision.............................
Especially after seeing this photo..............

These "little" beauties were about $30-$40 Fijian . Approx $20-25 Australian!!!!!
I hope the cat appreciates my sacrifice.
No comments:
Post a Comment