Saturday, October 30, 2010

More Las Vegas sights

Some more sights.... in no particular order

The volcano outside "Treasure Island"

"Hard Rock" cafe and casino.
We have a family tradition of buying drum sticks from Hard Rock Cafes around the world, so Las Vegas sticks were added to the collection. The family rule is that a member of the family has to actually buy them, we can't accept sticks from places we haven't been. I don't really know why we do it, as they only get stuck in a tin when they arrive home.

Elvis lives!!!

Loved this sculpture the first time I saw it, was sick of it by the end as we kept getting lost and passing it.




and my big disappointment - I wanted to see Circ del Soleil's "Love" based on the Beatles. the night we had spare was their VACATION night!!!! so no show :( this is as close as I got
....went to Circ's Elvis show instead,
So, now I have a reason to return to Sin City. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment