Well done! I still have to do something with the Bendigo ones.....it will be such a mammoth that it made me think twice about doing Siggies again - I didn't
Brilliant, well done.
This is so pretty. Nice bright colors, just like in the SSCQ "jewel tone" quilt you made. They're both vibrant and happy, just the way I like quilts.
Well done M-A. What is next on the list to be finished? Your Bendigo one done yet? Happy to hear that I've inspired you to finish some UFOs.
Well done! I still have to do something with the Bendigo ones.....it will be such a mammoth that it made me think twice about doing Siggies again - I didn't
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, well done.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty. Nice bright colors, just like in the SSCQ "jewel tone" quilt you made. They're both vibrant and happy, just the way I like quilts.
ReplyDeleteWell done M-A. What is next on the list to be finished? Your Bendigo one done yet? Happy to hear that I've inspired you to finish some UFOs.
ReplyDelete