Saturday, November 12, 2011

One down...

One project down...
My Sydney Scquilters Retreat Signature Swap quilt. Just needed borders and backing....


The color theme was "jewel tones" - I had this fabric in the "Fabric Larder" , not enough to complete the backing so I did a bit of joining....




Pretty happy with it - now to wait for a quilter to have time to do it.



One tree down....




this was getting a bit big and leaning a bit too much towards the house. Now I have a clear space, a huge woodpile, and a very sore shoulder after carting the timber....






One bird down...


well not so much "down", as frightened off by the camera


.....taken early one morning at my front door - (For my overseas readers these are the common galah)





and one diet down




while I was sewing, my husband was creating...


tonight's dessert is chocolate mouse in chocolate cones with raspberry coulis and strawberries with chocolate shavings....




It doesn't look very elegant yet, but he tells me that appearances will improve....

No comments:

Post a Comment