People travelled from everywhere to cast their vote in such an historic place for such an historic election - this is the stand belonging to the Obama suppporters. (There are three Australians hiding in this photo.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Mary-anne! I've been to these places too! So glad you could go to Gettsyburg. It's such a reverent, quiet, almost holy place.
ReplyDeleteAnd Madison County? Well that's just 40 minutes down the road, south of where I live in Iowa! Author Robert Waller was my husband's college marketing professors. Now the former professor lives in Texas. But the bridges (more than one) are close by, as is Francesa's house, which sadly, was torched by an arsonist several years ago.
You must pay me a visit! I'd be happy to show you around.
I'd love to come - there's the small matter of a job in the way however! Maybe one day.
ReplyDelete