Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Peace and quiet

The lull before the storm - back to school properly next week. I have been there most days for the past two weeks, but am not into my usual routine of getting there early.

I am taking my time in the morning and making the BIG decisions.

Aveda Comforting Herbal tea????

Or a plunger of strongly brewed Free Trade coffee from East Timor, kept warm by the lovely "Coffee cosy" made by my friend, Kate.


Whatever the decision - I enjoy it in my big Dear Jane mug.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maryanne
    Just wondered where you got the DJ mug from
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ros,
    from the museum in Vermount where the quilt is - didn't shop personally - ordered it over the Net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool Mug MA.. I'd like one of those too.. but I gave up hot drinks too!!!

    Lissa

    ReplyDelete